YouTuber ZHC spent $70,000 on... *drum roll*

The world’s largest functioning PS5!

I don’t know who the guy is. I just saw some pictures of it and thought it was nuts. I mean, if you have the money to do stuff like this, why not? lol

1 Like

I don’t know who he is either but I skimmed the video. Is this guy the Asian version of Mr. Beast or something? lol Still an interesting idea to have and make come to life. Someone else better do the Xbox to rival him now. lol

1 Like

His hair is the color of toothpaste. I thought the whole brightly colored trend was gone. Oh well.

I personally would rather buy a car than spend 70k on this. Heck, I could buy 2 or 3 cars with that, I am no picky.

2 Likes

Yeah, same. I mean it is a cool thing to build but even if I had the money, I would rather buy a car or something. lol Heck with 70k you can get yourself a nice Tesla.

1 Like

I heard about this, I also am not familiar with this YouTuber but he does give off those Mr. Beast vibes. I used to like his content but then it got too “look at me throw my money around and people have to do stuff to earn it”. Not a fan of that content.

1 Like