Yet another battle royale game - Farlight 84

This game is going to be a mobile-only game from the looks of it but it sounds like it can be interesting. While I am not a bit mobile gamer myself, I might give it a try. I did have fun with the Cod and Apex mobile games for a bit.

Farlight 84 is an upcoming mobile battle royale game developed and published by Miracle Games, a new mobile game development studio founded in Singapore this year itself. As per our experience, Farlight 84 is a futuristic battle royale game featuring jetpacks, jump pads, robots, and what not! It is basically a mix of Overwatch, Apex Legends, and PUBG mobile.

You can read more about it here: https://mobilegaminghub.com/2020/11/28/forget-apex-legends-mobile-check-out-farlight-84-coming-in-2021/

I heard of it but never looked into it. This sounds like it is going to be a mix of Fortnite and Apex which honestly, I am not a big fan of either.

1 Like

I am not sure if this will tank or take off. These games are so common these days that the gaming market is flooded with them. I would much rather play these style of games on PC or console vs on my phone though.

Yeah I will pass on this. I get too frustrated with battle royale games these days. The older I get, the more I hate them. There is just too much reliance on teamwork and if you don’t have a group of friends to play with, you are stuck in public lobbies playing with people who quit half the time or disconnect, or they just don’t know how to play.

I’ll give it a try. I tend to only play these kinds of games when I have nothing else going on. Had a snow storm the other day which knocked out my internet so I made use of playing games on my phone.

1 Like

I wonder when this trend will die off. I remember when Minecraft first started and all the companies and indie gaming devs started making their own versions. None of them game close to the original. I mean at least with this, you have options but still. I am bored with battle royale games.

I can’t see it dying off, just evolving and expanding. People love these games. Every gamer I know plays one of them be it Apex, CoD, Fortnite, or whatever.

Maybe this a bit different from what I was saying. Obviously Apex is a lot different from the CoD royale game. I was referring to clones and copy-cats.