Yet another another Soulja console is coming

Now if people remember back to what he did before, he bought up Chinese bootleg consoles and branded them for sale. They were horrible and people mocked him for it. Well, now he has actually invested in a team and will be making a console from scratch, at least that is what he is saying, who knows. It would be interesting if he actually gets something going and good enough to compete with the bigger names on the table but I highly doubt it.

1 Like

LOL Why though? I mean yeah if he can actually do something amazing then my hat is off to him for sure but you have a better shot at winning the lottery at this point.

1 Like

^ Why not? I mean he has the name and is well known, may as well use that. It doesn’t hurt that he is a black man either. I think more companies are likely to work with him because of that. He could be the first black owner of a video game company franchise. That is huge for history.

1 Like

I will believe it when I see it. I can’t imagine he gets very far. It costs a lot of money and takes a lot of time to make a console. Not to mention he needs to get a solid team working on this.

1 Like

I am going to keep an eye on this because I am curious how far he gets in the development of his idea. I mean I will seriously think of the dude in a different light if he pulls this off. The first “console” was absolutely useless, stupid, and horribly planned out.

1 Like

Yeah I am going to be watching this too. I want to see if he can pull it off. I know that Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft basically have the market stacked in their favor at this point.

I will be the pessimistic one here and say that it will likely fail. In fact I would wager it will fizzle out before he even hits production. It takes a lot of time, money, and business sense to do this and I am sorry but I don’t think the man’s got that.

1 Like

I can get wanting to see him succeed but you have to be realistic here. Even if he managed to make the console, how many games would sign on to be on it? And how many consoles do you think he will sell? Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony are GIANT companies. Unless he would be more focused on indie games (which don’t sell as well or make nearly as much) he won’t have much to work with.