Xfire client -Devs pls read

I know a lot of you are going to say why not use discord or steam but I grew up using xfire since cod1/2 I had a lot of good memories and the one thing I think about it xfire and how I met so many people through the client which I’ve stayed friends with over the last 10 years, I’d love for another client possibly even the same classic version the way it worked how to displayed simple game servers was amazing for its time and I believe this can still be utilised even in today’s times, so I’m here writing this to the devs please bring back the client, simple client will always be my favourite over discord/steam they’re just littered with junk is much rather have xfire to save my fav servers and friends on there thanks.

6 Likes

It makes me cry when i remember old xFire client.The most simple client ever made and it was absolutely fantastic.

2 Likes

I thought I read something was in the works for this in another thread. I could be wrong but I would like to see some of the classic stuff brought back too.

2 Likes

i saw on another post someone said they’re open to bringing it back but why not use discord or steam so that to me isn’t confirmation!

3 Likes

i hope they bring back xfire client

2 Likes

Xfire played a huge part in my life as a kid growing up

2 Likes

Yes y hope so also me because y was loving to open immdiatelly when y turn on my first and oldest pc xfire immediatelly and y was loving also too much other thing’s in the oldest xfire that for unluky about too much peple it become dead too much year’s ago but y will be again happy if it become back to life eh :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Back to basics then build from there. Don’t ever go too crazy with features like the last regime :wink: that way you keep your identity intact.

4 Likes

nah you got it right. there is no point to a client it’s added dev time for no payoff at all

1 Like