Xfire App in the pipeworks?

Is there going to be an application at some point for us download and use like before?

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this.

3 Likes

Yea, give us good old xfire.

3 Likes

Hi and welcome!

We are definitely open to creating another app if that is what the community wants.

Curious though, what is wrong with Discord? What features would you like beyond what that app provides, for example?

2 Likes

Hi, time tracker in games, I very much loved the way the old xfire did…anyway I am happy Xfire is back.

3 Likes

An app sounds good to me! Been some time since I been a part of Xfire, glad to see it back. Looking forward to people rejoining.

3 Likes

I’m all for a come back of the app - or a rebirth of the Xfire community we used to have! :+1:
As for what would make it different from what we already have through Discord (for chatting) and Steam (for game time tracking)… Nothing comes to mind right now other than being able to log game time and share content (screenshots and videos) for non-Steam games, or people not using Steam for whatever reason.

3 Likes

I joined closer to the end so I don’t have as many fond memories as others but I would lose to see some implementations from the old site shine through on an app.

2 Likes

I hope this app comes back or at least release the vs files so we can get an emulator up working correctly

2 Likes

Please take it up with your ceo about the xfire app thanks it’s something we all want and miss deeply

1 Like

I hope we get to see this Xfire app maybe call it Xfire Remastered or Xfire Reborn or Xfire the NEXT GENERATION or バツ火 or maybe Xファイア. Xfire 2.0? maybe when it loads it just changes into Xfire but in different languages. maybe have the X on fire in Xfire move when it loads or something or change 16.8 million different colors or change colors when we get notifications or a message or something.

1 Like