Will 2021 show us signs of personal improvement?

I have to be honest and say that 2020 was not a bad year for me. Not entirely. It was honestly one of the best years of my life all things considered but I know for a lot of others, it was one of their worst. With that being said, how do you think 2021 will shape up for you personally?

I sure hope so. While I was not impacted on a huge scale from everything, I know people who were and the general outlook everyone had was making my anxiety worse. I am hoping by summer we can just go back to normal. I don’t care if masks stick around for awhile but let the lockdowns be done with.

I try my best everyday to be a better person in any way.

I am working on improving my life overall. I started exercising again, already dropped a few pounds. Trying to eat better but that is not coming on so quickly lol I am mainly just eating less for now. As for the year, I am hopeful for good things.

I recommend just switching one bad food for a good food one at a time, it’s easier to slowly transition bad stuff out then try flipping your entire diet over night.

I am currently trying to fix my sleep. I have had sleep issues for the last 7 years now. I will go to sleep and wake up 3 hours after and then struggle to fall back asleep so I wake up tired every day. It sucks. Part of my issue is my lower back pain. It bothers me when I am laying down in one position too long.

I am hoping so. The start of the year was rather unstable and given that these lockdowns and restrictions don’t appear to be going anywhere anytime soon, I could only hope that this year’s holiday season I can at least spend it with family. It was rather depressing being alone on Christmas.