Where's Samantha?

Spotted this game on Steam. Looks pretty good. I like the concept. It is a side-scrolling puzzle game. Gives me classic Paper Mario vibes. It is planned to be released this week.

I don’t know who she is, or where she is… But this does look like an interesting game. It has been a while since I played something like this so might give it a try.

This reminds me of another game… Not Paper Mario, but something else. I can’t remember what it was called. It isn’t the kind of game I would normally go for but if it gets solid reviews, I might grab it when it goes on sale. Had it been co-op, I would have gotten it just because I know it is a game my wife would enjoy playing with me.

It looks like it could be fun and challenging. The design is different. I expected it to be co-op though but if you are playing with someone in the same spot, you can just switch off.

I think I know the game you are talking about and I can’t place the name either. It was from like the early 2000’s, maybe around 2004 or something.