What are you currently watching?

Watch anything interesting lately in terms of movies?

Following any shows right now?

Thought I would make a general thread for this. I was watching The Handmaid’s Tale, got caught up with that, and really enjoyed the season finale. I am not sure when the next season comes out. Waiting for a few other shows like Solar Opposites, Ozark, etc. to start back up again.

Just started rewatching through the Office (US), again…

I’ve been slowly going through Kino no Tabi again

As per my brother’s recommendation, I am currently watching Arrested Development. I never watched it before. I am about 4 or 5 episodes in and I have got to say, it is funnier than I thought it would be. The whole kissing cousins thing is funny.

I just finished up everything so I am open to suggestions from anyone here. I have nothing to watch so I mainly just watch things on YouTube or stick a stream on from Twitch.

Just started watching Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure.

I didn’t want to jump on it when there was a lot of hype because I know shows tend to tank or just not be as good. Thus far, I am enjoying it quite a bit.

Started watching Peaky Blinders recently. Decent show. I am not entirely invested yet though. Also started watching Westworld. Only a few episodes into the season Seems like it will be a decent show though I heard it tanked in the latest season.

I finished up everything I was watching and currently have nothing to watch. I looked through some shows that sound interesting but can’t be bothered to start them.

The first few seasons are great but the latest one and what the next one is projected to look like is not great. If given the option to stop watching after season 1, I would take that option now. Season 1 is the best of the show and I can’t see anything being better than that.

Just finished Queens Gambit, have been watching some anime titles such as Dr. Stone and Laid-Back Camp as well though.

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Just started watching it last night. It is an Amazon original. The first episode was pretty good. I will keep watching and see how things play out.

Again? I have never watched it for a first time. Every time I tell people they don’t believe me. I did watch the UK version a while ago and liked it but never bothered with the US one.

I loved the UK version and the US version took a few episodes to get into, but now I think I like it more than the UK one. Less blatant cringe.

You finish the season? My wife wants to start watching that. I am not really into stand up comedy but she loves it and doesn’t want to watch a series alone. I don’t know why… I always have to watch stuff with her. lol I am just wondering how it is.

Currently watching Fullmetal Alchemist again. I watched it years ago and I am going back through anime I watched in the early to mid 2000’s for some nostalgia.

Currently, nothing. Haven’t been interested in much. I just stick to YouTube for most of what I watch. Supporting independent creators. Kind of having my own silent boycott of Hollywood. I’m just sick of people lol

I’m a big cartoons/anime fan, lately I’ve been rewatching some episodes of Batman: The Animated Series. Thinking I might follow up with Superman: The Animated Series after I finish with Batman, since I never watched the Superman series (because of my personal liking for Batman).

Also been watching some anime this season, though I like to keep my anime interests a bit more private and among friends. :slight_smile: