Thoughts on Apex Legends season 7?

I was considering getting back into the game again. I haven’t played in a long time. I kind of got burned out on it and the map changes, I was not a fan of. I haven’t played since season 4 I believe. Has the game improved since then? What about the map?

If you didn’t like the map updates, you probably won’t like season 7. The map is just going to keep changing. I wish they had the option to play which maps you wanted. Like if I wanted to play on the OG map, I still could.

1 Like

The Apex map is loved and hated at the same time. I mean the new character is great but if you don’t like the map, I don’t know if it is worth trying. It is free though so it isn’t like you’d be spending money but if you don’t have it installed, it can take some time to get it going again.

I found the map changes to be fine. I had issues when the game started to lag pretty badly. They went for weeks without fixing it. I stopped playing for awhile. They finally fixed the issues and I just couldn’t get back into it.

The game is free, just download it again and see if you like it or not.

1 Like

I think it has improved. I know when they did that drastic change in season 4, I wasn’t a fan but it grew on me and I think season 7 has been the best one thus far. You just have to keep at it and once you get used to the map, you will end up enjoying it more.

I think I might still have it downloaded, I honestly don’t know. I would have to check. I guess I will just have to try it and see. I am not sure I will enjoy it more though if I don’t like it, even after getting used to it.