Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge

I was a pretty big TMNT fan and loved the classic side-scroller games. This looks like it will be a lot of fun so I fully intend on getting it.

VERY excited for this one. I am not sure how much it will cost. I am guessing it will be a $20 game but we will see. If it is over $30, I will wait for a sale but either way, going to get it for sure.

Looks like it will be fun. I remember playing the old games as a kid and I was never a big TMNT fan, I just enjoyed the gameplay. My brothers were both big fans of it.

Is this a completely new story as well? I have not played a game like this in a while so if the price it right and the story is new, might check it out.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Heroes in a half shell!

I’m going to be buying this. I don’t care how much it is. I have been hoping for some new side-scroller games. There is still a large fanbase for them and I think more devs should focus on making more of them, especially ones you can play with friends.

Added it to my wishlist so I don’t forget about it. When it does come out, I am down to play with anyone here. I don’t have any friends who are into retro gaming or the retro style.

PM me your username or link me to the profile page and I will add you. We can play it when it comes out.

Done!

I don’t know if it will be out anytime soon but add me and when it comes out, we will hop on Discord or something and play.

I am down to play! Assuming the game is not ridiculously overpriced, I will buy it the day it comes out. Looks like it will be a lot of fun.

I am guessing this will be a $20 game. I would be shocked if it costs more than that. Either way, I will check it out when they release it. Might buy it. Never into the Turtles franchise but the games were always fun.