Star Wars Battlefront 2 - Free

I don’t know if anyone knew about this deal or not but Epic Games has the game for free in their store until tomorrow. I only just now found out about it myself. I might get it just for something to have when nothing else is interesting. I am not big into Star Wars but I heard the game was fun.

2 Likes

I didn’t know either but I don’t frequent that store. I mainly use Steam. A few games on Origin. I think I only played one game through Epic and I can’t even remember what it was. lol

Bagged myself a copy. SCORE!

1 Like

i recommend it. probably EA’s best game since idk how long. you dont even have to be a star wars fan to enjoy it tbh

2 Likes

I can agree on that, the game is great and I am not much into star wars. I enjoyed the first 3 movies from the '70s but did not like the 3 that followed and didn’t bother with the newer ones.

1 Like

Great game, really and most important is free.

1 Like

I got it. I have yet to play it. Not sure when I will but it was free so why not? I never watched a single Star Wars movie. I only know the basics of the franchise because my brother is a huge fan.

1 Like

I had played the game a bit at a friend’s. I would have liked to get a copy but I completely missed out on this. Bummer! Maybe they will have it free again later this year.

They likely will. I missed out on a free game before and only 2 months after the fact, they were letting it go free for another weekend. So just keep an eye on it for a bit.

1 Like

Can’t believe I missed out on this amazing game. What a shame…

It seems like a lot of people missed out on it. Maybe they didn’t advertise the deal enough? I know a number of people who didn’t know about it at all and I found out the last day for the deal.

2 Likes

I’ll keep an eye out for it for sure. I know places to this often but I seldom ever know about it on time!

They have been doing this a lot it seems in an attempt to pull more people in and it is working tremendously for them.