Someone actually pulled the Black Lotus?

I haven’t played MtG in a long while but I know some cards are worth a lot, especially older ones. I saw that some guy pulled a Black Lotus and thought it was a fake story. It is now. That is nuts! The card can be valued up to 10k! What a lucky find!

Oh wow, nice! I remember people hunting this card years ago. I didn’t know unopen packages still are a thing but I guess people can still buy Pokemon cards that aren’t opened so why not Magic cards?

2 Likes

I never been into Pokemon cards or even Magic cards but I love watching people unbox old packs on YouTube and during streams. I mainly watch Charlie do this (Critikal).

2 Likes

That is insane! Did he get it graded yet? I would be interested to see what quality it gets marked as. I know some older cards lose points because they end up with damages from sitting in the packs too long.

2 Likes

I want to know about that too. I searched it and have not seen anything about it yet so maybe they will update the story if/when it happens.

1 Like

Same! I actually could care less about the cards and the games themselves, I just enjoy seeing people find something rare and get excited about it.

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t see any update on this yet. I am sure it takes time to get cards like this graded, assuming he decides to do so.