Skyward Sword Remake HD

We are getting another remake with even fewer changes than the last one!

I feel like people are going to like it until it comes out and then be overwhelmingly disappointed just like before with the other Zelda game lol

2 Likes

I think this one will be received better. I do plan on getting it but after it goes on sale. I never played the game before. I was not really into Wii at that point and was more focused on the 360 and everything going on with the Kinect at the time.

2 Likes

Newer gamers might expect a BoTW open world. Skyward Sword isn’t. It’s more linear. That said, I thought it had potential way back, but the problem was the asinine motion controls and you had no option to choose a more traditional button config. This remake appears to address that, but we’ll wait and see how it performs.

3 Likes

I played it and loved it, the only issue I had with it was the controls and if they fixed that along with the updated graphics, I am sure I will enjoy it even more.

1 Like

Pretty excited for this one. When the game first came out it reminded me a lot of Ocarina of Time. I think the game had its minor issues sure but I overall enjoyed it. I played it at least 3 or 4 times from start to end but it has been a long time since I played it so I am looking forward to getting it when it comes out. This is assuming I can find a Switch to buy… Otherwise, I will be borrowing my brother’s again lol

1 Like

Based one what I have been reading online, a lot of people are already crapping on it which I don’t get. You know what you are getting. The same game with better graphics and better controls which to me, is good but people like to find reasons to complain about everything these days.

1 Like