Returnal Delayed

For anyone wanting to play Returnal in March, I got some bad news for you. It has been delayed but not by much, only until April. Its new launch date is April 30th. While I do not have a PS5 yet, a friend of mine does and we were both waiting to play this one. At least it isn’t too much of a delay. I hope it doesn’t become one of those Cyberpunk delays though…

Never heard of this game and had to google it. Turns out it is a PS5 exclusive. That would explain why I had no previous knowledge about it lol

Yeah I heard about this. I think this was down to some last-minute testing they wanted to do or something like that. I don’t remember the original release date, I just know it was sometime in March.

They will always say it is down to testing. I can bet you someone messed something up and they need to fix it lol

I know someone who worked for a game dev company 5 years ago and this kind of thing happens all the time.

Is there a lot of hype around this game? I only heard of it once and never bothered looking into it. I don’t even know what the game is about.