Outside of gaming, do you have any hobbies?

I am trying to get into a new hobby. I am not into gaming as much these days, not like I used to. The older you get the less time you have for them. I also prefer to do other things with my time but considering there are still covid restrictions everywhere, it is hard to find something to do.

What hobbies do you have outside of gaming? Looking for some ideas.

I like to draw and paint. Even if you aren’t any good at it, it is a good hobby that can be as cheap or as expensive as you’d like and most people do improve the more they draw so it is something anyone can get good at.

i also like to draw :slight_smile: i recently got an ipad with pencil and its so great to draw on.

1 Like

I have to ask, do you think ipads work better than drawing tablets? My sister has been wanting something to do digital drawing on and I want to surprise her with something special for her 21st birthday since I have the extra money now.

Three of my artist friends who are all rly good at art love using the ipad and procreate program. It’s not a bad purchase if you can afford it.

it depends. the more expensive drawing tablets are definitely better than ipads but the base model ipad which is like 300 bucks + apple pencil (get it used because theyre too overpriced new) is a great beginner drawing tablet. just make sure to buy her a matte screen protector because it gives the screen that “paper” feel

Ya know, I don’t… And I am only realizing this now. I was into aquariums for a while but the ones I have, I have downsized and they basically take care of themselves. I just do a water change once a month and change the filters every 3 months. I was into PC builds as well but now I am to the point where I only do that for work or to help someone.

In the winter, not really. In the summer months, I go fishing, play basketball, and go camping. I usually play games the most when the weather is colder since my other hobbies need warmer weather to enjoy.