No Man's Sky will soon have pets

What I like about this is that you will be able to gather eggs, breed what you tame, and even play around with their DNA to make new creatures. Sounds pretty interesting. I haven’t played the game in awhile because of the issues I had with it but everything seems to be stable and fixed and there are some newer things I missed out on. Going to get back into it this weekend.

EDIT: it appears the update has launched!

3 Likes

That is actually a good feature to add to the game considering you interact with different lifeforms. I would like to see some more kind of farming aspects added as well.

1 Like

I never got into this game because of the bad feedback in the beginning but I did recently watch a group of guys playing it. They added a lot since the game first launched and it is on sale right now for $30. I might snag it.

1 Like

Like Zim, I was put off the game at the start. I completely forget about it if I am being honest. I mean it looks good with what they have added but not $60 good. I mean $30 is reasonable but I am not looking to buy a game right now so maybe I will get it during the next sale.

1 Like

I would like No Man’s sky a lot more if the ui was more tailored to PC games. Everything requires keyboard shortcuts and holding down buttons when i could just open a menu and drag and drop!! I wanna love it but doing basic stuff on it is kinda annoying. maybe it’s better with a controller but i dont wanna play an fps on controller!!!

1 Like

^ That is the reason I got refunded for it after I bought it. I hated the mechanics of the game. It felt bloated and tied down to old mechanics. The game looks beautiful and I love the concept but the way it functions is annoying.

1 Like

Also the MP didnt work too well for me. It was really laggy for both of us playing. Im down to give it another shot sometime because the stuff they added looks incredible.

1 Like

I nearly got this game, twice. I was convinced by two separate videos not to get it. One was a guy giving his general review of the game and another was someone who had been playing it for a few years. It seems like it is a good game but there are too many things that could have been done differently to make it a great game.

I think it is better than it was for sure. I mean I didn’t really care for the mechanics and controls either but once you are used to them, and with the changes they have made, the game is pretty good.

If they actually improve or have improved some things, I would be willing to buy it again but I am not going to be holding my breath. I mean they have a solid amount of players who seem to enjoy it as it is.