Ninja can be a real baby man lol

I don’t normally follow or pay attention to him but I saw a few memes going around and looked into it. Apparently, when he was recently playing Fortnite, he was accusing people of stream sniping him.

He said "Get out of my game. Get away from me. You’re not proving anything by going into a fking game and running to someone, and when you know, they’re in a fight with somebody and fking killing them.

“The thing is, these fking clout-chasing losers, they have no idea. All they’re doing is just harming the game because I’m not gonna fking play it. I’m not gonna play it—I’m not gonna stream it.”

I feel like this kind of reaction you’d expect from like a 15 year old, not someone who is what, in his 30’s? If he isn’t in his 30’s he has to be close. Yikes.

Never cared for Ninja as a person. He is too much of a tryhard for my taste. I get being angry when playing multiplayer games but he gets too into it and does act very immature for his age.

I don’t really know anything about him. I never got into Fortnite nor watched anyone play it. The only thing I remember hearing about him was that he refused to play with female streamers out of respect to his manager who is also his girlfriend. Might be his wife now? I don’t know. I thought people getting upset over that was stupid. If anything, women should have been cheering him on.

I am shocked he is still a thing.

I feel like he peaked a long time ago and his only fanbase left are made up of kids who want to get rich and famous playing fortnite like he did.

1 Like

I agree. Like the fact that he is still someone that people watch is down to his fanbase which is mostly children.

From what I remember, he has always “overreacted” for the sake of viewership. A lot of streamers do this. I don’t think he is normally like this but I could be wrong.

I do remember that. A lot of people were arguing on Twitter over it. Stopped following a lot of them. I thought it was stupid. That is a personal choice that deals with his relationship and I didn’t see anything wrong with it. A lot of men are respectful. Just because you don’t know any doesn’t mean you get to crap on guys who are. Still though, outside of this, the man seems very immature.

Like Kenny said, it is likely part of an act. You can’t maintain morals like that and be immature at the same time. I am sure he has moments of immaturity, we all do, but I wouldn’t consider him outright immature. As I said though, I don’t know anything about him.

His fans are kids though. So naturally, he is going to act a bit immature. I think most of the people who watch him are 12 to 16 in age.