Ludwig's never ending stream?

I don’t know if anyone here is familiar with him but the dude is holding a subathon where he will keep streaming so long as new subs come in. It is still going on right now. The counter that countdown is currently at 55 hours. Dude is nuts.

Going to predict this starts a trend that ends up in the news for all the wrong reasons.

I don’t know what convinced him to do this but more power to him.

LOL The dude is just straight passed out in his bed. I wouldn’t be able to sleep knowing thousands of people are watching me. That is nightmare fuel for me. I can’t even sleep anywhere knowing people in my own family could be looking at me while I sleep. Maybe I am weird lol

He is still going? That is a new level of commitment. I thought this would last maybe 1 day tops. Some people are saying he is being held hostage by viewers lol

I have to give him credit… I would not be able to do something like this. I mean I even used to stream. I enjoyed being in front of the camera and chatting with people but this is too much! I hope he uses some of his revenue for a good cause!

Wow… Still going. I see he is sleeping right now. My friend watches his streams. I don’t know much about the guy but I honestly feel like the dude is a bit nuts for doing this. lol I mean you have to be slightly crazy.

I feel that way as well, so if you are wired, then I guess that I am too. :smile_cat: