Jonas Neubauer Died

I don’t know who all followed classic champion games like Tetris but Jonas Neubauer held the world championship, he died earlier today in the AM hours. It is stated that it was a sudden medical emergency without any other information given. He was only 39 years old. His legacy will live on through his wife and loved ones. He will be deeply missed.

Horrible start to 2021.

I did read through that he died on the 9th, not today. Maybe you read a delayed news source or something. Either way, this was a big loss in the gaming world.

Very sad news man. I heard about this from my brother. To think you can be 39 and just drop dead is a scary thought. I hope his friends and family are doing okay.

Sad news indeed. I had a friend who met him at an event he was at a few years back. He was a very down to earth man and loved sharing his passion with others. It is rare to see that these days. He will be missed.

I will be honest, I don’t follow this kind of stuff but I know the gaming community will be mourning this loss. Any record holder dying at a young age is just sad news. 2021 is already off to a bad start. Sucks.