Is it worth getting back into Warframe?

I haven’t played the game in a few years now. I kind of got bored of it with the repetitive nature and I felt like I was stuck. I used to play with a few friends who had also stopped playing but one recently asked if I would want to get back into it. I don’t want to say yet and end up playing once and not wanting to play again. Has anything new been added since 2018?

They have added a few new Warframes yeah. I think there was a new zone or two since then as well. I don’t play it often these days but I still play it yearly. Usually for a few weeks and then not again for a few months. I enjoy the game but it is still very repetitive.

If you liked it before, you will still like it now. Not much has changed. It is still very much a set of missions on repeat that only vary as you advance in level and not by that much.

not really

The game is fine but not much has happened with it for a while. I personally wouldn’t bother at this point but I played it to a point where it was no longer fun for me.

Yes and no. If you don’t have enough time to invest in the game, you will go nowhere in it but on the flipside, if you play it too much it becomes boring. I still like it for what it is but I have not played in a few years and don’t have any interest in playing anytime soon.

No, it isn’t. Not to me at least. The game is cool if you never played it but it gets boring pretty fast because you have to do the same things over and over again.

I agree with the people who said no. I tried a few times over the last year or so and I just stop playing after 10 minutes. Once you played it enough, it is hard to get back into it even with the new warframes.

I decided against it after reading some replies. I feel like I would enjoy it for a few days and then regret saying I would play it again. I think it needs a massive update or something to breath in some fresh ife.