Halo Infinite: Confirmation of elites NOT being playable

To say I’m disappointed is about as similar as comparing the gravitational force of a sun to a singularity.

1 Like

This doesn’t bother me at all. I will say, I love their approach to answering the questions and not beating around the bush on things. I am sick of devs who just won’t answer our questions.

I am pretty excited about the dynamic weather system and the day to night cycles that will be in the game. I don’t think they have done this before in any other game.

Anytime I see someone use Singularity in a sentence, I am reminded of that horrible movie from a few years ago. lol

The game sounds like it is going to be really good. I will wait for the reviews before I buy it but if they hold up, this will be on my play list for sure.

The game is shaping to be one of the best ones yet. I don’t know if I will play it or not, I guess this depends on if it comes out on PC in the future. Is a PC release planned? Or is this an XBOX only release?

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. I was never a huge Halo fan but I really enjoyed Halo 3 and I get those kinds of vibes from this one which is good in my book.

Meh, no issue here. I never cared to play as elites anyways. I don’t know many people who preferred it either. The same sounds pretty cool though.