H-Game Recommendations

See title!!! I have a $20 gift card for Steam and want to try some new games, I am tired of shooter games they are full of hackers and the people there are mean to me

Get a $20 Epic Games Store Card instead! Much better selection of Video Games on there and they even have free games!! May I suggest the hit title Fortnite? I heard @WonderGamer loves that game

2 Likes

I didnt know you like anime i hate that stuff. Are you really Mike “mfive” five?? Im Casey “Casemods” remember? We were mad tight on xfire remember like I was second in command on rse and mrtwtf was our lackey ha ha ha.

Me n you werre like 2 nuts in a sack mfive, bro.

1 Like

im going to have to certify this post as ‘Hella Gay’ sorry

2 Likes

You can download most eroges for free

1 Like

Hi Casey my name is Morales Felipe Illisándro Verano Eglesias aka MFIVE

Me and Michael are still very close to this day but he is not allowed to post on Xfire anymore due to a non-compete agreement. Therefore, I am his spiritual successor.

What I dont get it?

Im talking about THE Mike “MFIVE” FIVE. We were like a buddycop film if the black guy was named CASEY. We cleaned up rse with my main man mrwtf who didnt take crap from the spam geeks.

Yeah, I’ve decided that I’m no longer taking crap from you.

Happy new year!

1 Like

Fortnite is hans down best game for persons of needs such as myself

1 Like

What kinds of genres do you like?

Off the top of my head, Stardew Valley is a great one if you want to just chill out and play something. You can play multiplayer on there now with a few friends.

1 Like

Do you want to get more for your money or just get one game for around $20?

There are loads on there I can recommend but you gotta narrow it down for me to genres, prices, etc.

1 Like