GotY Awards - Voting

In case you haven’t voted yet, you can vote here: https://thegameawards.com/nominees
There are several categories but below is the list for games up for the big award.

Game of the Year Nominees:
DOOM ETERNAL
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
GHOST OF TSUSHIMA
HADES
ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW HORIZONS
THE LAST OF US PART II

3 Likes

Voted.

I am glad to see a decent mix in the categories. I honestly forgot about The Last of Us … Is that bad? I feel like the story just ended up tanking and I didn’t feel connected to any of the characters at all.

I voted for this the other day. Saw someone posted it on another board I am a member of. I feel like these games are all solid titles but the year itself in terms of gaming felt underwhelming. I guess this is because Cyberpunk being delayed.

I never really been into this that much. Like the whole game of the year awards. I know gaming companies benefit from winning the award for their games though so I am hoping to see Ghost of Tsushima win. That is a solid game!

I really thought there were a lot more big titles this year. I guess some stuff got pushed back, delayed, or just didn’t come out this year. I must have been thinking of titles that came out in 2029 as well.

I voted for some of the categories but not everything. I mean, I didn’t even play all these games to give them a fair chance so should I be voting? I guess it doesn’t matter either way.

I wasn’t going to vote this year because I assumed they wouldn’t be having the full awards going cause 2020 has been a mess. I was wrong! I did vote, I voted last night. I am hoping to see the ones I picked come out on top.