Ghost of Tsushima leading in GotY Awards!

For fans of the game, this is good news. I have read nothing but good things about it. I have not played it myself but I know it has been given amazing feedback from the gaming community. I am planning on picking it up early next year. I wanted to wait until after Cyberpunk 2077 was released and I finished that. The delay pushed things back a bit for me though.

Either way, Ghost of Tsushima is leading the way! It is still early on though so we will see what happens!

1 Like

I voted for it. I didn’t even finish the game yet. Been too busy with work and getting ready for the holidays. I still really enjoyed what I have played though. Reminds me a lot of Assassin’s Creed before it went down the pooper.

I didn’t vote for it but I know plenty of people who sung the game’s praise. I ended up voting for Animal Crossing. Not because I personally enjoyed it a lot but because it helped out a few friends and a family member I know when they were getting depressed during the lockdowns.

I think most people I know how care about this voted for it as well. I won’t be shocked if it wins. I don’t know if it still has the lead as of now, but if I had to guess I would say it does.

1 Like

Where can you actually view who is currently winning and stuff?

I was trying to find this the other day and I can’t find anything online. I did see a few stories mention this but no actual proof of it.

I was wondering this myself. I thought after you vote you can see who is leading in what but it doesn’t appear to be showing anything for me.

It does, It has a really good lead actually. I don’t know when they stop counting though. I mean the awards are being held tonight. I think it will win and I will be happy for the creators.

So much for this. A friend told me these leads don’t matter since the voting is basically pointless. I ended up getting it and I am loving it. Oh well. I still consider it my game of the year. Screw the haters! lol