Favorite SNES title?

I asked this on a few other sites, figured I would ask you all here.

What is your favorite title on the SNES console? If you can’t choose one, you can give me three. I know it can be hard to pick just one when that console was loaded with a lot of great classics.

Super Metroid for me. I played that game so many times. I also enjoyed the Mortal Kombat titles on the system and played a heck ton of the Mario ones. Oh, also loved Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, and even 3.

2 Likes

What are yours OP?

Going to have to go with the OG that got me into gaming. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I know some may think my age is showing with this but I didn’t play the game until I was 14. I actually bought a friend’s old console. I was always into sports and that and never really played video games up until that point. Had to quit wrestling and football because of a knee issue so that is when it all started for me.

Final Fantasy VI is up there for me alone with Zelda Link to the Past and yeah, even Metroid. I mean I can’t just pick one. Games from the early to mid '90s were just on some other level. There were not as many duds back then. You either made a good game or you basically went bust.

Same for me. Super Metroid is one of 5 titles I went back and played. I was born in the late '90s so I missed out on that whole generation of games. I didn’t play them all but this one certainly stuck with me.

1 Like

I really can’t pick one. I was a long-time Nintendo fanboy and have enjoyed every game from them that I have played and most I have played many, many hours on. I think most people will say Zelda and I do agree that it is one of the top titles for me too.

Kirby Superstar Saga is what made me buy a SNES, probably the snes game i’ve played most. So, I’m going to say that’s my favorite! PUYO

heh… if u can’t eat em then beat em off or w/e kirby said lol

uhm. I am sure you’re joking, but Kirby just says Puyo! and Haaai. Not those words.

I just based it on what I played the most. I love a lot of titles from the SNES though so it would take me a lot of time to actually sit down and consider everything.

1 Like

Super Mario All-Stars, Star Fox, Super Mario Kart, and Super Metroid to name a few. I loved a lot of titles so it is hard to pick just one.