Did you see the Retro Station?

I have to say, the look is not for me. I guess this is because I was either very young or not born when a lot of these games were a big deal. I am more into the late 90’s and early 2000’s look of gaming consoles. Still interesting though. I believe this is a Japan release only but I could be wrong.

1 Like

I think it looks cool. It is like that '80s “futuristic” look. I always liked the aesthetics of that style. From what I read on it, it includes some good games but yeah, only a Japanese release as of right now.

That is pretty expensive for what it is. I think this is more of a gimmick sale than anything. Like a nostalgia buy for people who are fans of Bomberman, Street Fighter, and the like. Not something for me.

Certainly something that will make sales for the right fan. I could picture my older brother wanting this but I doubt even he would pay the cost. I am sure you will be able to get it elsewhere but shipping from Japan at a HUGE markup. Just not worth it imo.

I really loved the classic Street Fighter games so that is enough to have me interested, however, I am not a fan of the design and much less a fan of the price. Like Vivaas said, it will be a heavy markup to get it in the US as well.