Did anyone own any of these rare consoles?

Saw this pop-up on the other side of the site and gave it a read.

I never owned any of these but I do know someone that owned a Sega Genesis CDX. I wonder if they still have it. They could probably make a killing if they do and it still works.

I have never even heard of that special N64. What makes it different from the other one, like how can you actually tell without taking the thing apart? I still have my N64. I want to see if it is this one lol

1 Like

Never heard of that N64 either. My friend’s brother has the 20th Anniversary PS4. He managed to buy it and never opened it. I don’t know why, I guess for collector’s value.

Never had any of them from the list but it would be nice. I bet all those people who kept their older consoles in good condition are happy they did. I have seen a few of these on eBay selling for insane prices, not even new in the box. They were used.

I never owned anything rare or if I did, it was sold at a garage sale when I was a kid because money and buying new things was more important to my young smooth brain self lol

I don’t think I did but if I had, I wouldn’t know it now. My older brother is a good 10 years older than me and had a lot of the early gaming consoles from the '80s. He might still have them somewhere but he has moved around so much he probably wouldn’t know where to look.