Cyberpunk 2077 System Requirements Revealed

For anyone planning on playing Cyberpunk 2077, they released the system requirements finally. I will post them below. I feel like this is what should have been expected. An average PC won’t cut it. Not if you want to get the most out of the game!

1 Like

Steam had the requirements up for at least a month now, maybe longer but I guess this was based on speculation using Witcher 3? Maybe? I don’t know. Bout time they let us know though.

1 Like

That is what I thought ^

I could have sworn I read them already but yeah you could be right about that. There is a good chance that they were just using Witcher 3’s recommended system requirements.

1 Like

I am not suprised to see the requirements be that demanding on ultra high. I mean, if you are going to be playing this on PC, that is the only way to go imo.

I saw there was something posted with the Stadia showing off the 4K resolution of the game. I don’t know if it was a stream or what. I couldn’t find the video though.

Give it a search again, it does pop up @Khaos. I saw it myself. Looks pretty good! I mean the new consoles and the right PC builds are able to put out 4K display as well so nothing to get overly hyped about in terms of the Stadia having some edge over the competition.

Hmm… I am now wondering if I might need to update my PC. I feel like the game will run okay but I don’t want it to be loud or running hot the entire time because I tend to play games like this for several hours on my days off from work.