Cyberpunk 2077 facing huge amounts of criticism

This is mainly down to the game not running good on PS4, Xbox One and have issues on the new consoles. The feedback from PC players has been glowing. Do you think that this is going to hurt them? Will they even be able to fix this?

I saw. Some people are being ignored or laughed at because it it. I saw a number of PC gamers ragging on PS4 and Xbox One gamers. Like grow up, man. That is so childish. I hope they find a way to fix it though.

1 Like

There are reviews for the last gen consoles coming out now. Most are giving it less than 5/10. The last one I read gave it a 3.5/10. Ouch. This is going to hurt them big time.

The game is great. I mean I don’t think it is everything they promised. Certainly feels like they gave up with certain aspects of it (NPCs being one of them) but having been playing it on PC, I have not had many issues at all. The game looks stunning and feels good while playing. I would not consider it a 10/10 but like a 7.5/10 which is still good.

1 Like

I am glad I waited to play it. I didn’t get it yet. I am not concerned with spoilers. I know how to avoid them. My brother will likely be getting it for me for Christmas since it was one of only a few things on my list this year. We do a gift exchange and he got me.

1 Like

I guess this happens with big games though. Consider how many copies they sold world-wide, they are bound to have people who are not happy with the game. Some of the reasons, I completely understand but if you like the game enough, you just wait it out.

I knew this was going to happen. They should have just pushed it back again. I know they were too scared to do it again and I can’t blame them for how people were reacting to the final delay but still… It would have been better in the long run.

1 Like

I can bet you a lot of people wished they could say they knew it was going to happen. I don’t think many did considering the delays. The good news is though, this company has a good track record with fixing their problems and doing it in a timely manner.

I didn’t play Witcher 3 but apparently, this is what happened when that game first came out. So I guess people who did play it weren’t surprised to see Cyberpunk 2077 with issues. I guess they will be fine assuming they fix everything in a timely manner.