Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Free Trial

For anyone interested, their free trial for multiplayer is running this weekend. This would be a good time to give it a test drive if you were on the fence about buying it. There are two free trials running, one after the other. Details below.

According to Activision, there will be two free access stages. The first one will last until December 21st and will give you access to five modes. These modes are 2v2 Gunfight, Team Deathmatch, Featured Playlist: Nuketown Holiday 24/7, Featured Playlist: Raid the Mall and Domination.

The second stage will begin on December 21st and will last until December 24th. In this stage, you’ll get access to Prop Hunt, Combined Arms: Hardpoint and Fireteam: Dirty Bomb.

Source: https://www.dsogaming.com/news/call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-multiplayer-free-trial-launched/

I always forget they do these every year. I might check it out. Do you know how long the DL takes to play the game?

I played it a bit. I was having some issues with bugs or something. I would be playing fine and then out of nowhere, there would be skipping and stuttering even though my connection was fine.

Eh. I knew it was happening but didn’t bother. Nothing wrong with the game, just was not in the mood for it. The older I get, the less I can handle playing FPS games like this online. I watched a few people streaming it though, looks like it can be fun. Might pick it up next year after the Christmas kids die off on the game a bit.

I had fun with it. The game is one of the better ones they have released over the years. People were complaining it was too simple but I think it is better like this.