Big 3 Interview - Sounds interesting

A panel of video game industry veterans who worked at the three main console companies are getting together for a special interview later this week.

Former Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime will be joined by ex-Xbox executive Robbie Bach and former PlayStation higher-up Jack Tretton for a special chat during the New York Game Awards festivities. The interview will take place on January 26 starting at 3:30 PM PT / 6:30 PM ET, and you can watch it live on Twitch.

Source:

Just incase anyone is interested, I wanted to post about this here. It is happening tomorrow on Twitch. I am kind of curious what they will be talking about and if they will share any stories or secrets from the companies. Not likely but still. I will give it a watch if nothing else is going on for me.

1 Like

This sounds cool. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I am interested to hear what they have to say from a business perspective. I would imagine that this will be the general focus. I have to run out soon but if I am back on time, I will put it on while I am eating dinner.

Completely missed this. I would have watched it too. Is it still up on Twitch to watch? Or maybe on YouTube (which I would prefer honestly)?

It should still be up on Twitch and might have been ported over to YouTube, I have not checked. Some of the stuff was interesting but I don’t think you need to watch the whole thing.

1 Like