Best PC controller?

I am looking at upgrading my controller for PC gaming. Not sure what to get though. Anyone here have any recommendations in terms of specific controllers or just brands?

I use pdp controllers myself. I have a wired RGB one and a standard black one. Both are Xbox One controllers. I don’t use PS controllers because they don’t always function right with games.

3 Likes

pdp makes some good ones for sure. Outside of that, you can check out licensed controller. I also prefer the Xbox controllers over the other ones. Whatever you decide, just make sure it is a full-size controller. I have made the mistake of buying one for kids before lol

1 Like

I would avoid PowerA controllers, I haven’t had one last more than 6 months. I always just go with the actual stock branded controllers. If your PC will detect one, just get a wireless Xbox One controller. Prices should be dropping for the holiday season. Or snag one of the newer ones if you can find them.

1 Like

I know it is not everyone’s cup of tea but I am a fan of using the Logitech Gamepad F310. I feel like it is underrated. A lot of people default to using 360 and XOne controllers on PCs because most gamers typically have windows.

1 Like

I use pdp as well. They have a nice selection and the controllers actually last a while. The wires aren’t cheaply made either. I have hand controllers where the wire just stops working. Very annoying!

1 Like

Thanks, everyone. I will take a look at the pdp ones. I am assuming they are a bit more affordable compared to the “official” controllers they sell for consoles right?