Aurora 7 - For someone who needs more screens in their laptop lol

The news on this laptop came out a week or so ago and I just now seen some information on it. There are four 17.3-inch 4K displays, a seven-inch 1200p monitor, and a seven-inch touchscreen 1200p display. I was thinking it had 7 screens but no, just the 6. I think the concept is laughably bad though. It looks ugly!

1 Like

Yeah that is not attractive but I don’t think they need it to be. It is meant for programing and heavy system multi-tasking. I guess it is better to have everything connected and organized but I feel like it would be easier just to have extra monitors.

LOL!! That looks like something from a science-fiction movie or comic. I don’t know what they were thinking but I can bet you that other companies do similar in the near future. Maybe have a laptop that has 2 or 3 screens.

What the actual heck were they thinking? This looks like it would be a pain to use. Like maybe this works on a standing desk or something but I would hate to work at one.

I saw a picture of this and thought it was a meme. I didn’t think it was real. I ended up seeing it being mentioned in a video I watched the other day and had an Elon Musk dead deer reaction.

…I want it

1 Like

The bulkiness of the base is the only thing I don’t like. I totally would use one. I don’t get if I got looked at funny for it either lol

I can understand wanting it but you have to agree the thing looks ugly. I mean it looks like something some dude made in his basement. lol