Are COVID restrictions easing up by you?

Just curious. I know not everyone is in the same area or even the same country. I want to know how things are going for everyone else. I guess our state numbers out down enough where they have allowed everyone to be open but the masks still need to be worn. They said by summer, social gatherings outdoors without masks are possible if the numbers continue to decline.

Yes and no. Some people are still going overboard and others seem to be doing the minimal (mask over mouth, not nose). I think most places are open but bars and such are restricted to be closed at 11PM.

1 Like

I think they have somewhat but I have not gone out much. Aside from shopping when I have to and work, I just stay home or go to a friend’s so I am not sure what the rules are for gyms, bars, or restaurants.

1 Like

The masks are still going to be a thing here until 2022. They already announced that. The only place you can go into and not wear one is in a restaurant but you need to wear the mask until you are seated and they only allow so many people in to eat at a time.

1 Like

Outside of masks, nothing is really different around here. I know for my family that lives in NY, it is a nightmare. They are still demanding people remain closed while letting big corporations stay open.

1 Like

laughs in communism

No. No they have not eased up on restrictions at all, but people here are fed up and starting to ignore the state’s demands.

1 Like

I think only cities and government buildings are being strict about things at this point. Where I live, not everyone wears masks anymore. I would say 70% still do but of that 70% only like 20% wears them the right way lol

1 Like

I am happy things are looking up for some of you, and it is shame other places can’t say the same. I think how things are working out in Florida has been more than surprising. They have a lot of cases but not a lot of dealths. So while they are spreading it more, they are working on protecting the right people.