Apex Legends will have a Switch and mobile version in the near future

For anyone who plays the game, this might excite you to play it in a new way. I think they saw the success of other games on mobile and decided to port the game over to that to get more people playing. Also, adding the game to Switch is hardly a surprise. I know a lot of my friends who have kids that play the game.

I would be interested in trying this on mobile just because the way the game functions. I don’t play many mobile games but certain ones like Apex, I have been wondering why they haven’t made a mobile version yet. Did you see they made over 1 billion dollars in 2 years? Insane.

1 Like

I can’t see it doing amazing on mobile just because that market is saturated already and a huge portion of their fanbase are PC gamers. This could have changed though but I feel like it is still true.

1 Like

I think it will do fine on mobile. Think of all the kids who have phones but not computers. The stats will boom right there. Then you have people who are older and play games on breaks at work or during travel.

1 Like

I might play it. I mean I liked it on PC for awhile but they kind of went overboard with stuff. I would imagine they will go back to basics for the launch on mobile so I can enjoy it a bit more.

1 Like

Yeah I am sure they will get tons of downloads because it is a free game and this kind of game is still very popular with a lot of people. I wouldn’t care to play this on mobile but I don’t play much of anything on my phone.

I feel like a game like this might fare better on Switch than PC, possibly even better on mobile just because it is a non-violent shooter that kids can enjoy. Like Fortnite.

1 Like

Yeah, that is what I was thinking. The game is perfect for kids and parents because it is free. I know buying in-game items can be an issue but you just have to explain to a kid that they don’t need the stuff. Plus, they allow you to unlock a lot of items just by playing the game which is more rewarding.

1 Like

I know it will do good simply because someone like me is interested. I don’t play many things on my phone as well. I mean I am not very likely to buy anything but they will make money from ads I am sure.

1 Like

Is there any idea on a release date for this year or is it still being developed? I didn’t see anything on it yet outside of it being announced.

It is out on the Switch and well…

Thought I would update the thread with a new one.

1 Like