Any users here from the OG xfire era? (2004-2008)

Hey dudes,

Cool to see Xfire back in the hands of people who remember the original app. Anybody posting here from the OG xfire era? I was mrwtf on the original forums.

12 Likes

I was but I could not tell you what my username was (bad memory lol). I didn’t post often. Was more of a lurker back then. I actually didn’t know it was taken down for a while. Managed to find some communities since then to be a part of but most are either dead or just completely gone so seeing this one come back was a treat. I want to make a point to actually be active this time.

4 Likes

I used to play Halo Custom Edition back in the day, although when I was using xfire I was pretty young, younger than most on the platform for sure. I used to be in a clan called STW, and i was friends with a guy named evpicard I think. I am not sure what my username was back then, it was soooo long ago. Didnt ever go on the forums much though

2 Likes

I started the Solitaire Revolution.

6 Likes

R u the real mfive?

also Yahoo! It’s been far too long, I hope some old heads come back!!!

2 Likes

yes, the five and only

~ Mfive ~

3 Likes

I was Tokoyami200 on the original boards ^^. please bring back random social encounters that was such a fun forum!

3 Likes

I can’t remember what my username was on the old boards but I was indeed there. It has been such a long time though. I only remember a handful of interactions and that is about it. I kind of wish it kept on going instead of having all these years without it.

2 Likes

Playing CoD4 with xFire

4 Likes

Me me me!!! I remember when it had its own IM system like aim but better and cooler looking

3 Likes

Yo Casey “Casemods” in da house!

OG xfire here. I see my peeps still alive n kicking. Hmu on steam. I’m CASEMODS ok?

4 Likes

I was Ablendesu on the old Xfire. Not entirely sure if anybody would remember me, but it was fun as fuck.

Glad to see the domain back in the community’s hands.

3 Likes

Sounds familiar. What years did you post?

3 Likes

I was part of the original community but not a very active person so I don’t think many people will remember me. My name was the same though.

3 Likes

I vaguely remember your avatar lol. Might just be my mind playing tricks on me tho.

3 Likes

i would like to see the old app back since raptor died and gamenook there no other website that you can social with other pc games and track your stats. yes we have discord but nothing like Xfire and the other where like

2 Likes

Bigdogbourne, old username and passwords do not work BTW, have to create new accounts

3 Likes

Xfire for life!

8 Likes

I doubt that anyone will remember me from the old era but since Discord went corpo I really have big hopes for the new xfire!

1 Like

Yeah same here. My nickname was Shades29A back then tho…
aaah, good memories :blush:

3 Likes