8BitDo ZERO 2 Controllers?

I am curious if anyone uses these. I was tempted to get one just to have on hand for if I want to play something on my phone while I am out and stuck waiting somewhere.

They are VERY small. That is my concern. I don’t have tiny hands.

2 Likes

8Bitdo makes some really cool and interesting controllers. My girlfriend actually got me one of these in yellow. It is very small and can be a struggle to use until you get used to it. I mainly use it when I am at work on break since I have an hour-long break and only take like 10 min to eat.

1 Like

I like the brand and what they are doing but no way this would be comfortable for me. They have ones that are a bit bigger, I think they are just the “lite” version. They are rectangle in shape and only like 5 bucks more.

1 Like

I have never seen these before! Okay I know these are not very practical for people with bigger hands but I am very tempted on buying one just because I love the creative ideas behind it. If I do get one, I will let you guys know how it is.

1 Like

They have a really nice SNES controller with joysticks I want to get. I have seen this one and I might end up getting it for my wife. She doesn’t play many games but what she does play is mostly on her phone and I think she would like to have something a bit easier to hold. She has small hands with a pretty big phone.

1 Like

I never heard of this brand. I don’t really follow controller tech but I do like some of what I saw. This controller is a bit more of a gimick than it is useful but for only $20, can’t complain too much.

1 Like

For what it is, it is considered good quality then? I don’t know where I was when this trend launched but I think it is pretty cool. I might get them to collect and not even use.