35 Free Games This Month For Amazon Prime Members

If you are a Prime member, you can check them out here: https://gaming.amazon.com/home

There are several titles as well as freebies and loot for GTA V, Fall Guys, and more. Thought I would post this here in case anyone doesn’t know about it.

Available throughout January

• Void Bastards
  • Bridge Constructor Playground
  • When Ski Lifts Go Wrong
  • Along the Edge
  • Alt Frequencies

More free games

• Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair - ends January 8
  • Turmoil - ends January 15
  • Sheltered - ends January 15
  • Sigma Theory: Global Cold War - ends January 15
  • Wizard of Legend - ends January 15
  • Overcooked - ends January 22
  • Sword Legacy Omen - ends January 29
1 Like

I have a Prime account. I mainly have it for free shipping for my dog’s food but apparently, I have access to this stuff. Thanks for posting this. Going to see what I can get.

I remember hearing about them doing this last year and I never bothered to look through any of the titles. I tend to not see anything I want or play on a different platform. I mean there really isn’t anything there that appeals to me once again. Prime needs to pick a lane lol

I don’t always DL games through Amazon. I have in the past but eh. I would much rather just buy my games. They do have nice free DLC now and then though. I might get the Fall Guys stuff for sister. Not sure if I can actually do that or not though.

I do have a Prime account but the page doesn’t load for me. Is that down to needing a special subscription or something? Maybe I don’t have access to these games.

I got rid of my Prime account. I won’t go into specifics but after the crap they pulled with Parler, I won’t be shopping with them. Not a fan of big tech doing this crap. Thankfully, Amazon is not a big name in gaming and I hope it stays that way.

If you have any got of extensions in your browser, that could be why. Try opening the link in an incognito tab. See if that works.

These all look like shovelware. Why would I bother using disk space for these?

List of crap or of games i already have. Oh well

Based on what Prime has to offer in the video streaming department, it’s not really a surprise that this ended up being crap lol.

is this an ad for amazon? i get enough of those from my andriod phone after it records stuff i say